This is SO cool that I just had to share.
you clever fuckers
my teacher used this today
23+8+9+19+11+5+25 = 100%
She bout to get her ass beat
Hiroshima, Shadows of beings burned in after the atom bomb
when i make a joke to myself and no one’s around to hear it
Hello fellow nerds!
A new school year is approaching, and since I have to nail my A* this year I put together a masterpost with helpful links and tips that I have gathered throughout my school years. Good luck this year: you´ll do just fine!1. Learn ´em languages2. Do your research3. Learn how to write like a God
- 10 practical tips for writing better exam essays.
- Writing an essay.
- Harvard writing resources.
- Writing application essays.
- Writing a personal statement.
- Genre characteristics.
- Writing a literary analysis essay.
- Answering essay questions.
- Get feedback.
- Bibliography maker.
- What is the word you´re looking for?4. Oh yes sweet reading5. Get your studying and organization game on6. Stress and anxiety management because school is stressful7. Go get ´em tests8. Classroom participation - because teachers love that shit9. Software and pages for us nerdy kids10. Yo! Take some time to care ´bout yo´self
"When they don’t love you the way you want to, you mourn that for however long you need to. But then you get back up and you remind yourself. You are not a reflection of the people who can’t love you. You will love again. You will be loved again." - Caitlyn Siehl
if you are in the correct mindset, you will know this is true. if you aren’t at the moment, just know. this is true.